MODZ® Roverz 23x10.50-R14 Steel Belted Radial Golf Cart Tire
Go from the street to the golf course with the all new MODZ® Roverz.
Features and Benefits:
- Turf Friendly Design that is extremely quiet
- Reduced Slippage on Grass and Wet Surfaces
- Steel-Belted Radial Construction for improved Handling and Performance
- Excellent Durability and Tread Life
Advantages of MODZ® Roverz Steel Belted Radial Golf Cart Tires:
Radial golf cart tires reduce rolling resistance for better range and power transfer by limiting sidewall flex. Most (bias) golf cart tires transmit sidewall flex to the tread deforming the tires footprint. This deformation not only results in less ground contact reducing performance, but also causes greater damage to the turf. Additionally, thanks to the flexibility and strength of the tire, bumps and impacts are better absorbed making for a softer and more silent ride.
- Size: 23X10.5R14
- Speed Symbol: j
- Ply Rating: 4
- Overall Diameter: 23”
- Section Width: 10.5”
- Tread Depth(32nds): 16/32nds
- Load Capacity(lbs): 800